Peakfresh Produce Bags are designed to slow down the aging process and preserve the freshness and shelf-life of fruits and vegetables. Peakfresh bags are reusable and remove unwanted ethylene gas...allowing your fruits and vegetables to stay fresh longer.
Most customers enjoy a shelf life "doubling effect" after using our Peakfresh bags with their household produce items (i.e lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onions, beans, egg plant, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, avocados, grapefruit, mangoes, oranges, apples, cherries, kiwis, and many more). Peakfresh also has an anti-fogging treatment on the film which inhibits the formation of bacteria on your produce.
Peakfresh Produce Bags ADDITIONAL FACTS
- Can be used up to 8-10 times (wash and dry after each use)
- Certified for use with organic produce (IFOAM accreditation)
- Can be used inside any household refrigerator
- Use a separate bag for each type of produce you are storing
- Keep Peakfresh bags in its original packaging until first use
- Keep bags away from fire and children
- Can be disposed of as normal waste
- Each bag comes with a twist tie